Best Car Accessories
For most people, having a car is a necessity, not a luxury. It makes life so much easier. With your own vehicle, you can easily meet up with appointments, commute daily, and transport things from one place to another. Having a car saves time that can be spent on doing other activities.
Unfortunately, like most things, your car can't last forever; it will eventually start getting old and subsequently need new parts and accessories. So, it's just logical to upgrade the vehicle. Accessorizing your car makes it more convenient and increases durability, not to mention the extra features you'll be getting alongside.
How to Upgrade Your Car
There are many ways you can upgrade your car, depending on what change you want to see. You can outfit your vehicle for better performance or improve the handling of your car. You can also decide to add forced nitro (for fast and furious speed), or maybe you want your car to have some modern car technology. We have a few ideas to help you get started if you want a car upgrade.
For Better Performance
To equip your car for better performance, you might need to look into your tires, the cold air intake of your vehicle, exhaust wrap, and your spark plugs.
- For starters, make sure you change your oil regularly; this is necessary to keep the engine running smoothly.
- Replace your tires if they are wearing out and ensure that they are under the right amount of pressure. You can also include getting tires of higher performance. For example, a Z-Rated Tire (that goes up to 149miles/hour) instead of an S-Rated that goes lower.
- Change all your plugs, fluids (gear, transmission, etc.), and filters.
- Install a cold air intake to keep your car cool while the engine is running. This will make your engine sound even quieter and increase your fuel efficiency and horsepower.
- Install a higher flowing exhaust. This means buying an exhaust pipe that has a larger diameter. This way, your car can 'breathe out' more.
For Better Handling
If you want to upgrade your car for better handling, it's advisable to replace all shocks and springs with a higher performance option. This would help to maximize comfort, especially when the car is going over bumps.
You might also want to consider changing all the rubber bushings in your car to polyurethane. They last even longer than rubber. However, if they are not properly greased before installation, they can make disconcerting squeaky noises. Purchasing a larger anti-roll bar for the front and the back of your car would also help increase the rigidity of your car, especially during turns. Upgrading your brake pads from the Aftermarket brake pads to the Compound ones would also improve the handling of your vehicle.
For Increased Speed
To increase the speed allowance of your car, you would need to work on the turbo and nitro parts of your vehicle. But it is not advisable to do this on your own. It is better left to a professional. However, it would involve a turbocharger kit, supercharging your car, adding a dry nitro kit to your vehicle, and wet nitro-oxide gear.
To Improve Your Car’s Tech
You may want to improve your car's tech to match up with recent car tech and make it functional. Even if you can't afford to buy a new car yet, it doesn't mean you can't enjoy some cool car accessories and features. And the good news is that getting these modifications doesn't dry out your pocket. Some of the improvements you can make include a better sound system, parking sensors, an updated rear-view camera, a Bluetooth kit, touchscreen units with Android Auto, or Apple CarPlay connectivity, and so many more.
Best Car Interior Accessories
There are many interior car accessories, and choosing the best for you is highly dependent on what you do for a living if you have kids and how you use your car. Some of the best car accessories include the following:
- Fold-able car garbage: This is for those that love to keep things organized and clean. This is especially for people that have kids who can dirty up the inside of your car. Also, travelers can make use of these car products to keep waste from snacks and drinks.
- Bluetooth adapter/receiver: This enables you to play music from your phone, receive calls, or make calls (especially when it is voice-enabled). Travelers can find this car gadget very useful.
- Car-powered Inverter: This is more like a charging port with 2-3 wall sockets and more than one USB charging port. If you have kids or are a multi-device kind of person, this is one of the best car gadgets for you.
- Premium road Emergency kit: This is primarily a must-have for those that love to be on the road. It could be handy in case of road accidents or any other emergencies.
- Phone Mounts: These are also perfect interior car accessories. They make using a mobile phone easy while driving; you can easily mount the phone and receive calls via Bluetooth. It is also valuable for those who love to make videos or take pictures while behind the steering.
Other interior car accessories you can buy include a cup holder, a coffee maker, a mirror dash camera, a portable car battery jump starter, mini tire inflator. You can also invest in a car kettle boiler, an inflatable car bed, a portable first aid kit, a mini-fridge, a car air purifier, and a vehicle desk to place your laptop or food when parked.
External Car Accessories
A car can also be accessorized from the outside, and there are many options to choose from depending on your needs and what you regularly do with your car. A few of the best exterior car decor you can look into include:
- Side Steps: This is especially handy if your car is too high, it helps you get into the car easily.
- Roof Racks: This is one of the best car gadgets that come in handy when carrying a lot of load from one place to another.
- Car covers: They protect your car from harsh weathers like the sun or rain while parked
- If you have kids who have bikes or sell a lot of bikes, a bike rack can be a good option.
Other exterior car decorations you can look into, especially if you are more into a 'fancy' car, are custom horns, customized mud flaps, vertical door installation (if available), light covers, customized mirrors, and car neon lights placed in different locations. You can also check out off-road bumpers, grille guards, towing and hitch accessories, and customized headlights and taillights for safety purposes.
Must-Have Car Accessories 2021
Having a car comes with some demands. This list was compiled based on how essential these accessories have become in 2021. Here are the must-have car accessories of 2021.
- A car hand sanitizer
- A box of disposable face masks
- A voice-enabled car digital assistant (that can perform functions such as making or receiving calls, GPS, playing or changing music, etc.).
- Phone mount
- Mini car charger
- A dashcam
- Back and neck massager
- Bluetooth transmitter
- A car jump starter
- A car essentials toolbox
- First aid kit
Upgrading your car for better performance, better handling, faster speed, or just having the latest car technologies can do a lot for your vehicle. It can improve your car's efficiency, help your car look better, and also make the time you spend in your car more enjoyable. This is why we have provided the best pick of automobile goods on our site to get you started on the quest for your car upgrade.
We won't want to conclude this page without answering some of the questions we usually come across about car accessories. Below are the frequently asked questions on our site.
What are car accessories?
Car accessories are car gadgets and decor that help to make a vehicle run in top-notch condition. This can include brakes, tires, engines, and so on. They also make a car look good such as window tints, air fresheners, seat covers, etc. Car accessories also assist in making life more comfortable and enjoyable for car owners. Accessories that fall into this category include Bluetooth receivers, car essential toolboxes, mini-fridge, etc.
What accessories can you buy for your first car?
Picking the best accessory for your first car can be a bit of a chore, especially if you have a lot to choose from. Since it's your first car, it is advisable to get a first aid kit, a car essentials tool kit, a premium road emergency kit, and a battery jump starter. Other things you should likely look into are a car charger, Bluetooth receiver, a phone mount, a mini tire inflator, and a car cover.
What types of car accessories are there?
There are many types of car accessories—some help improve your car's performance, like the plugs and the tires. There are also car accessories that help improve your cars' handling, such as the shocks or the brakes. Car accessories are also grouped into interior and exterior accessories, car gadgets, and decors that help make your car more convenient and beautiful.
Where can I buy car accessories?
Purchasing the best car accessories for your car must not be taken likely. This is because buying a fake car gadget can cause you to spend twice on one device. It can also cause damage to your car, like buying a bad tire or shocks. However, our site can guarantee you the best pick of only the best automobile goods. You can also check out the car accessories website or shop of notable car brands as an alternative.